الدعوة إلى الله
@@ The Strong Belief@@ 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا @@ The Strong Belief@@ 829894
ادارة المنتدي @@ The Strong Belief@@ 103798
الدعوة إلى الله
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الدعوة إلى الله

ولتكن منكم أمة يدعون إلى الخير ويأمرون بالمعروف وينهون عن المنكر وأولئك هم المفلحون

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

@@ The Strong Belief@@

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
anwar al-islam
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
anwar al-islam

انثى عدد المساهمات : 179
نقاط : 26379
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/11/2009
الموقع : United State

@@ The Strong Belief@@ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: @@ The Strong Belief@@   @@ The Strong Belief@@ Lastpo10الثلاثاء 20 أبريل 2010, 1:49 am

بسمله12
The All-powerful says: { In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful:

All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

Owner of the Day of the Judgement, it is You Whom we worship and Your Aid we

seek, guide us to the Straight Path, the Path of those upon whom You have bestowed

Your Grace, not those upon whom is [Your] Wrath, nor those who are astray }
The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 1, Verse 1-7

@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590

Alslaam alykom warahmat Allah wa brakatih (Peace Be And Blessing Upon All Of You)

Today I was reading a story of a person who converts to Islam, which made my tears

Fall upon my face and broke my heart into pieces from that harshness of the people and the hard of circumstances which she had faced.

This person was saved from the Darkness of the disbelief to the rightness, lightness and guidance of ISLAM .

I would like to everyone to read this story with conscience and humanity.

I'm sure everyone have that thing.

As we know "The Muslim Ummah Is Like One Body. If One Part Is In Pain, The Whole" Body Should Feel That Pain"

@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590

Here is The Story OF Our Sister Who Embraces Islam

Amirah : This is the story of how I became Muslim
I was born in Arkansas to Christian parents, who were also born in Arkansas. In fact as far back as I can trace all of my family has come from the Southern states here in the United States. I was raised here all my life on a farm, where you get up in the morning, milk cows, feed the chickens and do the rest of the chores. My father was a Baptist minister, which is just a sect. of Christianity, such as Catholics, Methodist, etc.

These are all "Christian" religions, but with different doctrines. It could be best explained as to the differences that are between the Sunni and the Shiite. I am Sunni by the way. The town that I lived in was completely white raced and all Christians. In fact this was the scenario in a 300 mile radius of me. So I had never been exposed to any other cultures or religions. But I had always been taught that we were all created equal in the eyes of God, and that there was no difference in race, color, culture or religious practices. Later I discovered that this was easy for them to preach and teach as long as they stayed closed minded and these other people did not invade their world.

The first time I seen a Muslim was while I was in college at the University of Arkansas. I will admit at first I stared at the women in their "different clothing" and the men with the towels wrapped around their heads and wearing "night gowns". But the first time I had the opportunity to get to know a Muslim lady that I felt comfortable with in asking questions, it started a thirst in my heart and soul that will never be quenched. Alhamdulillah!!!

I will never forget her, she was from Palestine and I would sit for hours listening to stories about her country and the culture, but what intrigued me most was her religion...Islam. This lady had an inner peace about her. Like no one I had ever seen. I can remember so well even today her telling me about the prophets, peace be upon them, and ALLAH (swt). Even though I had never voiced this to anyone, I had always questioned in my mind the concept of what Christians called the "trinity" and why we had to pray to Jesus (pbuh) and not to God directly, and why so much emphasis was put on "Christ" and not God.

My friend did everything she could do to convince me that Islam was the only religion that would take me to heaven, and that it was not just another religion, it was a way of life. My friend graduated six months later and returned to Palestine. She was killed two weeks later outside of her home. I was devastated, it was like a part of me had died with her. We knew that when she returned home our chances of ever seeing each other again in this life was very unlikely, but she told me that what was most important to her was that she seen me in the here after in "Paradise".

May Allah Gather Her And Amirah And All Of Us In The Heaven,,Ameeen

During this time I had met and made friends with a lot of people from the Middle East. They also helped me deal with the lost of my friend. This was also when I came to love the Arabic language. It was beautiful.

I would listen to their tapes of the Qur'an for hours, even though I didn't have any idea what they were saying. Even today, I love to have someone read to me from the Qur'an, and I still can't understand what is being said, but it still touches my heart and soul. I didn't have time to really learn any Arabic in college, I was lucky to remember my homework assignment. But I am trying very hard now to learn how to speak and read it, Insha’Allah. And for those who have ever listened to me speak Arabic or type in "Arabic English", they can tell you I have along way to go. And I thank them for their patience and "tutoring".
After I left college and returned to my "community", I didn't have the honor to be around Muslims any longer. But the thirst had never left nor had my love and desire for the Arabic language. Which I might add infuriated my parents and other friends. This confused me, because I had always been taught that we were all equal in God's eyes. I guess there were a few exceptions to this concept for my friends and family.

Then in the Spring of 1995, Allah (swt) brought someone into my life. This person was such a wonderful example of what a Muslim should be and what Islam was about that once again, I began to ask questions. I was even taken to my first mosque. That will be a memory that shall forever be etched into my memory.

For 8 months I studied everything he could possibly find me and read and listened to tapes continuously. Then on February 15,1996, I officially embraced Islam. ALHAMDULILLAH !!!!!!!!

Our engagement was broken because his parents were against the idea of him marrying an American. Even though we are no longer engaged, I respect and admire him greatly. And I would never give up my Islam.
Since Feb. 15, my life has taken many turns. When I became engaged to an "Arabian" or "foreigner", my family was in shock, they rarely spoke to me. I also lost most of my American friends. BUT when I embraced Islam, my family first tried to have me committed to a mental hospital, when that didn't work, they completely disowned me. They did make calls to me to tell me that they hoped I rotted in hell...and calls from my so called friends stated the same desire. Yes this hurt, even though my family and I had many differences, I still loved them deeply.

Alhamdulillah wa "Subhanaallah" my eeman (faith in Islam) was strong.
The last time I spoke to my family was two days after the bombing in Saudi Arabia. My uncle and cousin were killed in the bombing...my family called again to tell me of the news and to "assure" me that my family members that were killed in the bombing loved me.BUT their blood was on my head and all my terrorist friends. I cried for days, but once again, my eeman stood strong and I continued.

The next turn in my life was when I returned home one afternoon four days after the bombing to find that someone had shot at windows of my home, and spray painted "TERRORIST LOVER" down the side of one of my vehicles. The police were no help to me at all. That same night while chatting in the "Muslim Chat" I heard gun shots ring out. They had returned, and finished almost all the remaining windows that were left in my home, and killed my pets that were outside.

Upon the arrival of the police I was told that unless I could give positive identifications of these people and the vehicles they were driving, then it would almost be impossible for them to be found. I begged them to check my vehicles for any damage, I wanted to go to a motel so I would feel safer. I was told absolutely not, they were concerned that my "TERRORISTS" friends could have planted a bomb in one of them as a trap for the police. I crumbled to the ground on my knees crying out for ALLAH'S (swt) mercy and guidance.

Allah's answered very faithfully. I was attacked one night in a parking lot by an unknown man that proceeded to beat me, stab me, break my wrist and fracture some ribs. This person has been caught, and is awaiting trial, but at this time he is only doing public service work for this town. Last week when I went to pick up my clothing at the dry cleaners I was informed they had been lost, these articles included all my hijabs, jilbabs, abayahs and khimars. How convenient for them to lost these items.

The town I live in is very small and there are no other Muslims or Arabs even close. The closest mosque is 120 miles away. Even though I am alone as to the fact that I do not have any other Muslims to visit with and learn from, Alhamdulillah, ALLAH is always there!!

@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590

What little knowledge I have about Islam has been gained through reading everything I can find on the internet, and through my true friends and family on the Internet. I will never give up...but I would like to thank a very special Palestinian brother for his love, support, friendship and prayers during these past few weeks. You know who you are. God bless you richly. To my other Muslim brothers and sisters on the Internet, I love you and I thank you.

wrd

I am not writing this story in hopes of gaining pity. I do ask that everyone continue to pray for me, or anyone that is reading this to be assured that ALLAH (swt) will never let you down. But the injustices and prejudices that we Muslims face here in the United States and around the world has got to come to an end. It has to be acknowledged and dealt with, I know I am not alone in this fight. It is time that the media print and show the "TRUE" side of Islam. ALLAH (swt) will prevail!!!!

@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590@@ The Strong Belief@@ 906590

And one final thought, to my friend who first shared her knowledge of Islam with me...I know that on February 15 of this year, you smiled down on me from paradise and gave ALLAH (swt) all the praises, and Insha'Allah I will see you again.
I love you all.

Amirah

wrd
وردة

May Allah Guide Us To The Right Path And keep Us On IT Until The Last Day of OUR LIFE

“Oh Allah Show Us The Truth As a Truth and Give us the Ability To Follow It .

AND Show Us the Falsehood As a falsehood And Give us the Ability To Avoid It.”

Oh Allah Accept Our D3a And Forgive Our Sins

Ameen Ameen y
a Allah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://50d.org/
aljunnah'asker
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
aljunnah'asker

i know that i'm weak of my sins i can't speak your marcy i seek though i'm not worthy
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ : مشرفة منتدى: ملتقى الأخوة
انثى عدد المساهمات : 299
نقاط : 27572
السٌّمعَة : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/05/2009

@@ The Strong Belief@@ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: @@ The Strong Belief@@   @@ The Strong Belief@@ Lastpo10الأربعاء 05 مايو 2010, 5:30 pm

بسملة0

قصه في غايت الروعه تذرف لها الدموع والله هذا هوا الايمان إذا دخل الى القلب

يالله والله اني استحقرت نفسي عندما قراءة قصتها هذه المسلمه القويه

أسال الله ان يثبتها وان يجزيها خير الجزاء وان يصبرها وان يثيباها الجنه

وان يجمعنا بها وبصديقتها في الجنه....اللهم اميييييييييييين يارب العالمين

جزاكِِ خير الجزاء اختي وبارك فيكِ على هذه القصه الرائعه والطرح المميز

بوركتِ اخيتي وجعلنا الله وياكي من الهداة المهتدين وان يستعملنا ولا يستبدلنا

وان يهدينا ويهدي بنا ويجعلنا سبباً لمن هتدى ..اللهم امين يارب العالمين

دمتي اخيتي باختي في رضا الرحمان ودخلكِ الجنان مع الحبيب المختار @@ The Strong Belief@@ 871532

@@ The Strong Belief@@ Sister_maid_of_honor_thank_you_card-p137788997546854509q6ay_400

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

@@ The Strong Belief@@
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الدعوة إلى الله :: ۩۞۩ الكشف عن عقائد المنحرفين وتبين بدعهم وضالالتهم ۩۞۩ :: هــؤلاء اهتـدوا-
انتقل الى: